This Is What Type Of Person You Are Based On Your Favorite Cereal

Your cereal preference reveals more than you think.

70667
Photo by Nyana Stoica on Unsplash

Whether you eat cereal for breakfast or a late-night snack, you probably have a favorite. Little did you know that what you prefer says a lot about your personality.

Cheerios

Walmart

You like to keep it simple, and you can't be bothered with drama. You instead prefer to focus on yourself and those you care about.

If you gravitate towards Honey Nut Cheerios, well, that just means you have good taste.

Fruity Pebbles

HEB

You're the life of the party. You have a big personality and you're not afraid to show it.

Special K

Boxed

You're wholesome. You surround yourself with positive people and you always put your best foot forward.

Frosted Flakes

Amazon

You aspire for grrrrreatness in everything you do.

Froot Loops

Target

You have a bright, bubbly personality and you're always making your friends laugh.

Raisin Bran

Target

You like to keep it classic and you're probably wise beyond your years.

Cocoa Puffs

HEB

You can be a bit crazy, but that's what people love about you. Keep doing you.

Oatmeal

Photo by Margarita Zueva on Unsplash

You're probably addicted to TikTok and your saved videos are full of oat recipes. Health is important to you.

Life

Meijer

You have big ambitions and you're not afraid to go after what you want.

Lucky Charms

Instagram

You're a jokester and a kid at heart. You bring joy to those around you.

If your favorite cereal wasn't on this list, I apologize. Either way, the fact that you're reading this right now means you're a person of immaculate taste.