The Beginners Guide To Essential Oils

The Beginners Guide To Essential Oils

These will change your life

38
The Beginners Guide To Essential Oils
The Seventh Moon Wellness Spa

There has been a trend going around about essential oils. I myself use them all the time for sicknesses, energy and so many other things. This will be an article for those who are new to essential oils and want to know more about them!

Here is from information I got from the YoungLiving website, if you want more information you can go to youngliving.com

Essential oils have enhanced lives for thousands of of years, offering a variety of benefits from cosmetic and dietary purposes to spiritual and religious use. Extracted through careful steam distillation, resin tapping and cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they come.

You can access the power of essential oils many ways, but the most common practices include aromatic diffusion, topical application, and dietary consumption. These methods bring the pure essence of health-promoting botanicals to your home, family, and life.

You can also look on Pinterest for more ideas and tips on essential oils.

10 Essential Oils for beginners

1.) Lavender - The calming oil. Use on irritated skin for muscle tension, headaches, to calm and relax the mind, to reduce stress and to promote restful sleep.

2.) Peppermint - The cooling oil. Use for respiratory issues, digestive discomfort, pain, headaches, fevers, acid reflux, and to flavor food.

3.) Lemon - The detox oil. Use for sore throat, seasonal discomfort, balancing PH levels, kidney stones and to uplift mood.

4.) Melaleuca - The first aid oil. Use for cuts and scrapes, acne, dandruff, lice and fleas, athlete's foot, insect bites, rashes, earaches and pink eye.

5.) Frankincense - The universal oil. Use for skin conditions, headaches, relaxation, depression, anxiety, trauma, wounds, scars and thyroid issues.

6.) Oregano - The immune support oil. use for viruses, infections, fungi colds and flus, mold, ulcers, parasites, warts, melanomas, and MRSA.

7.) Clary sage - Use for depression, anxiety, hot flashes, stress, balancing hormones, inflammation, PMS, cramps, infertility and to uplift mood.

8.) Lemongrass - Use for diarrhea, H pylori, tendonitis, nerve pain, carpal tunnel, muscle aches, sore ligaments, candida and anti-perspirant.

9.) Eucalyptus - Use for coughs, asthma, congestion, respiratory issues, sinusitis, bronchitis, allergies, pneumonia, joint pain and hot flashes.

10.) Helichrysum - Use for scars, scrapes, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, tissue repair, acne, stretch marks, hepatomas and liver problems.

You can also use these oils in a diffuser! If you want more information about diffusers you can go to the young living website!

Here are my favorite combinations to use in a diffuser for health and happiness!

Happy Morning - 4 drops of lemon and 2 drops of joy

Afternoon blast - 3 drops of peppermint and 3 drops of lemon

Cheer up - 3 drops of joy and 3 drops of peppermint

Relax - 4 drops of stress away and 2 drops of lavender

Anxiety and stress - 3 drops of joy and 3 drops of lavender

Knock out sickness - 3 drops of thieves and 3 drops of purification

Seasonal sniffles - 2 drops of peppermint, 2 drops of lavender and 2 drops of lemon

Get well soon - 3 drops of melaleuca (tea tree) and 3 drops of lemon

Odor Eliminator - 4 drops of purification and 2 drops of lemon

Happy home - 4 drops of citrus fresh and 2 drops of frankincense

I hope these helped anyone who was curious about essential oils!