Being in a long-distance relationship is one of the hardest things I've tackled during my college experience. My boyfriend and I met toward the end of my freshman year and have spent the remainder of our relationship three hours apart with very limited time to go visit each other. While times are hard, there's so much I am grateful for, as I'm sure anyone else in an LDR can relate to.
Here are 10 things to thank your long-distance beau for every day:
1. Thank you for making me smile on the bad days.
2. Thank you for supporting me no matter how far apart we are.
3. Thank you for caring what is going on in my life.
4. Thank you for making sure I'm doing alright.
5. Thank you for loving me when I don't deserve it.
6. Thank you for making our time together worth all the stresses of being apart.
7. Thank you for making me laugh so hard my sides hurt.
8. Thank you for making sure I'm safe and taken care of.
9. Thank you for loving me for me and for being my rock.
10 Thank you for giving me a second family.
I appreciate you and our relationship so much and I can't wait to tackle all of the upcoming adventures with you!
Follow Swoon on Instagram.