2018 had been a roller coaster ride for me, but what year isn't? This year I decided to celebrate all the small victories in my life. Ones that may even seem super silly to some people, but to me I'm more than grateful that they got to happen. Some are to better my future and some of them I'm just extremely glad that they happened to me. So here's to ending 2018 on the right note and here's 18 small things I have to be thankful for that happened to me in 2018.
1. I went back to school at Rhode Island College.
2. I brought my GPA up to a 3.0.
I don't I have a picture for this but please enjoy me reading a play for class lol.
3. I got to see my best friend walk the stage at her college graduation.
4. I've had a ton of featured articles on Odyssey and Swoon.
I don't have a picture for this either but please enjoy some of current and former Odyssey team members.
5. I rejoined dance.
6. I got to see the Red Sox beat the Yankees at Fenway.
My favorite Red Sox game I went to this season and probably ever.
7. My favorite baseball team won the World Series.Giphy
8. I took a picture with the World Series trophy.
9. I FINALLY got to see Taylor Swift in concert.
10. I got to see Kenny Chesney at country fest again.
11. I had the privilege to listen to Eva Kor speak.
She's a holocaust survivor for those who don't know. I even got her books signed.
12. I took a little trip to New York with my mom.
13. I got to make a ton of memories with my niece.
Providence College basketball game selfie...check!
14. I got to see my family from California.
15. I finally gained enough confidence to take a selfie without a snapchat filter.
16. I reconnected with my twin.
17. I started dating the greatest guy ever.
Probably the longest crush I've ever had...