To My 'Big': Thank You

To My 'Big': Thank You

Because who else would be my partner in crime?

19
To My 'Big': Thank You
Jany Gonzalez

Dear Big,

While I joke around and say that you drive me insane (which you do), I don't know what i would do without you. When i joined the sorority, i was excited but extremely nervous. You were the first person i talked to before even joining and i felt an immediate connection with you. Once I joined, you put me at ease and answered the billions of questions I had. You made me laugh day in and day out and I knew I had to have you as my Big. Finding out you were my big at Big-Little Reveal was one of the best moments in my life. I believe that there are some people that are just meant to walk into your life and make it a little bit brighter. I'm 110 percent sure that you are one of those people.

Thank you for dealing with my shenanigans.

Thank you for listening to me complain about everything from terrible professors to something as simple as not liking my hair that day.

Thank you for always being down for a crazy adventure.

Thank you for always keeping things interesting.

Thank you for taking in interest in my life not only within our sorority or our school but outside of that.

Thank you for waking up at 6 am because i want to hang out at 7 am.

Thank you for going out with me even when all you want to do is sit at home and watch Netflix.

Thank you for accepting my mistakes and not judging me.

Thank you for always looking out for me.

Thank you for confiding in me with your problems and trusting me.

Thank you for buying me FOOD.

Thank you for making the best of things when our plans don't go as planned (lets be honest, they never do.)

Thank you for always being down for matching outfits.

Thank you for taking cute selfies with me.

Thank you for being the crazy fun-loving caring individual you are.

Thank you for choosing me.

Thank you for being my soul mate, my other half, my partner in crime, my go-to girl and the literal love of my life.

I'll always be here to pick you up when you fall (literally and figuratively). I promise not to get too mad when you do ridiculous things like knock on my neighbors door at 3:30 am. I promise to feed your chipotle addiction. I promise to always be there to FORCEFULLY drag you out of bed to hang out with me. I promise to always make you walk me across campus to my car. I promise to make you proud. I promise to always be there for you. & i promise to never ever lose contact with you.

Cutest Big-Little pair for life, not 4 years.

Love Always,

-Your Adorable, Perfect Little.