No Hard Feelings, But These Are The 9 Reasons Girls With Tattoos Just Do It Better

Art on our bodies? Yes please.

612

Girls with tattoos know what's up. Here's nine reasons they do it better.

1. They're not afraid of a little pain.

c1.wallpaperflare.com

If a girl can tough out a five hour tattoo session, you'd be hard pressed to find pain that she can't take.

2. They know what they want

c0.wallpaperflare.com

If a girl has tattoos, she had something inked on her body... forever. It's not a decision she took lightly.

3. They aren't afraid to go against the grain

p1.pxfuel.com

Tattoos are becoming more normalized, but we all still hear the push back. Kim K herself said, "Would you put a bumper sticker on a Bentley." To that, we say, "because the bumper sticker looks awesome."

4. Their aesthetic is on point.

Kayla Welte

Picking tattoos means knowing how to decorate your own body. Whether it's an intense sleeve or a few flowers, these girls know how to stick to their guns and know how to do it well.

5. Hiding things is no problem.

images.pexels.com

A tattoo girl usually has one or two, uh, NSFW tattoos somewhere hidden.

6. They know a bargain when they see one.

upload.wikimedia.org

They likely marked down all of the Friday flash tattoo sales a year in advance.

7. She knows how to invest.

upload.wikimedia.org

She's saved money and invested hundreds into artwork on her own body. She knows how to save to chase what she wants.

8. They're not afraid to take risks.

live.staticflickr.com

That vine tattoo that wraps down her hand? She knows it might cost her certain jobs. She also knows she wouldn't want to work somewhere that discriminates based on tattoos.

9. They're always down for a good time.

cdn.pixabay.com

Tattoos are an adrenaline rush. A girl who seeks that out doesn't stop with tattoos. There's almost a 100 percent chance she's always down for a great time.