7 Ariana Grande Lyrics To Add A 'Ring' To 'Ur Next' Instagram Caption

You like this article? Gee thanks, just wrote it.

130

Ariana Grande FINALLY dropped her new album, "thank u, next." Here are seven lyrics that are perfect for all of your Instagram captions for the rest of the year.

1. "Break up with your girlfriend 'cause I'm bored."

Instead of texting shady dudes this line and posting their response, try tagging your thirst trap picture with it instead and watch the comments and DMs start rolling in.

2. "Girls with tattoos that like getting in trouble."

"7 rings" really came out with a ton of one-liners perfect for almost every Insta occasion. This caption is perfect for those of you that love tattoos, as well as those impromptu ones. For your next post showcasing your beautiful tattoo artwork, this line is your perfect caption.

3. "You know I'm a star."

We are all stars out here just trying to shine our brightest. Tag your next photo with this to shine a little brighter.

4. "Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage?"

Yet again, "7 rings" has some amazing lyrics for captions. This one right here is another great example of that, and can be used for almost anything. Selfie? Yes. Picture of your dog? Yes.

5. "You like my hair? Gee thanks, just bought it."

Obviously this caption is best used when you've literally just bought a new hair cut/color, but honestly, I captioned my entire life with this lyric no matter what I posted. It's just enough attitude for any occasion.

6. "thank u, next."

I know what you're thinking, hasn't this been overused already? No. This lyric can never be overused and anyone that disagrees should be blocked.

7. "I got a bad idea."

Another perfect thirst trap caption if I'm being honest. I got a bad idea too, using this on every photo and watching those DMs roll in of all the guys from high school that ignored you before your glow up. Leave 'em on read, honey.