Take A Risk On The Guy That Scares You

I Took A Risk On Someone I NEVER Thought I’d Be With, And I’m The Happiest I’ve EVER Been

What you didn’t want may have been what you needed the whole time.

1104
Personal Photo

For as long as I can remember, I swore up and down I would never have kids. I never wanted to get married or have a family of my own. I was always independent and had to do everything myself. All of that changed a few months ago.

I met a guy who has made me reconsider my thoughts on kids and marriage.

The same guy also made me realize how nice it is to have someone help and take care of you. It's nice having someone who is your friend and boyfriend.

For a couple weeks, every night I came home from work, dinner would be cooking or already waiting for me when I walked through the door. In the middle of the night, I woke up in pain from cramps, and he did everything he could trying to make me feel better. When I woke up, he surprised me with coffee and a warm smile. It was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I never thought I would want to be with someone who takes cares of me. I was also independent and wanted to do everything myself. At first, I kind of hated having someone who did things for me, but I began to realize he was acting this way because he cared about me. He wasn't trying to take away my independence, but instead, he was trying to make my life easier; he was being selfless and considerate.

Since we first met, I've become the happiest I've ever been in my life.

I took a chance on someone I never thought I'd be with, and it has been one of the greatest decisions I've ever made.

I took a risk, and it has paid off. I found someone who respects me and truly wants the best for me. I found someone who wants to see me succeed but also wants to support me every step of the way.

Don't be afraid to take a risk; it might be what you needed without even knowing.