Have A Movie Worthy Summer With Your Best Friends

Make Summer 2019 one for the books.

42

During the summer, it's important to take advantage of everything you can do. You're (possibly) free of classes, you may see friends you normally don't see during the school year, and the weather is (hopefully) beautiful. You wanna make the most of it, and here are some ways you and your friends can have a summer full of movie worthy moments.

Go to a drive-in theater.

In Avoidance of Eternal Nothingness

melauranicole.tumblr.com

Yes, these still exist. Depending on where you live it may be a bit of a drive, but a drive-in theater is the perfect way to see a movie during the summer. They're usually the same price as regular moves theaters are, and something about sitting on your car in a cozy hoodie on a cold summer night makes it a bit more enjoyable,

Have a bonfire on the beach.

Bonfire | via Tumblr shared by Carly on We Heart It

weheartit.com

Definitely make sure it's legal to do this on the beach you choose first, but a beach bonfire is definitely a memory you'll remember. You can really bond with everyone you're with while enjoying the beach atmosphere, and you don't have to worry about anyone having to host or having their own fire pit. You just need some firewood and some friends.

Go to a concert.

cdn.pixabay.com

Even if you're not a huge fan of the artist, look up local cheap concerts around you. The atmosphere is overall fun, especially if it's outdoors, and you and your friends rushing to know the lyrics to at least two of their songs is definitely something to bond over.

Make your own Slip n Slide.

farm9.staticflickr.com

Have a backyard or a friend with a backyard? Then you're basically good to go. All you really need is a tarp and a hose or water, and you can have your own slip n' slide fest with your friends. It's a perfect way to have fun and keep cool!

Have a scavenger hunt.

upload.wikimedia.org

Have a cute day adventure by hosting a scavenger hunt. Get into teams of two, or into pairs, and make it interesting. Let yourselves drive around the county, or walk around a cute area like a beach down, or little community. You can even make it competitive and have a reward for the winners!

There's so many inexpensive ways you and your friends can make this summer one for the books, so what are you waiting for?