Student Resources For School Shutdowns
News

Student Resources For School Shutdowns

Wash your hands and stay at home.

21
Student Resources For School Shutdowns

As we all know, Covid-19 has become something very serious these last few weeks. There have been tons of closures of public places such as movie theaters, schools, and libraries. Stores such as Walmart have limited their operating hours. Fast Food places are only allowing customers to go through the drive-thru. Even some cities, like Los Angeles, are on complete lockdown.

There are some children who rely on lunch at their school to eat. To help this problem, schools and restaurants have been giving out free meals to children all over the nation. Check your local news to find out which schools and restaurants near you are offering this.

Since a lot of libraries are currently closed, some students do not have internet access to complete their work. To help, companies like Spectrum Cable are offering free internet for students. A lot of cell phone companies are helping by expanding hotspot coverage and waiving fees. Check your local news or these companies' websites to get all of the details.

Please, please, please make sure to wash your hands, practice social distancing, and stay at home especially if you feel sick!!!! Remember that as soon as more people start staying home, the faster everything will return to normal.