8 Strangest Dates Women Have Been On

I Asked 8 Women About The Strangest Dates They've Ever Been On And Their Responses Will Leave You Absolutely Shook

"It was one of those, 'there's no way this could wait' kind of poop".

344

Ah, dating. What a wonderful, yet terrifying, way of getting to know someone on a deeper and more personal level.

Some have really good luck with this overwhelming concept of spending an evening with someone new. You meet the perfect guy or girl; have a romantic dinner, maybe a sweet kiss goodnight.

Others, end the night feeling completely horrified by the events that just took place.

1. The 'dinner and a movie' kind of night

media.giphy.com

"I was 17 going on a first date with the older guy from my high school. When he asked me out, he told me he would bring me to a 'nice dinner and a movie.' He took me to a Chic-Fil-A as his 'promised dinner' and tried shoving his tongue down my throat, 15 minutes into our movie."

-Anonymous

2. The Set Up

media.giphy.com

"One time I was set up with one of my friend's bf's friends and we all went out to eat. This guy nervously spilled his drink all down my jeans and then proceeded to try to awkwardly pat me down to dry it, I told him it was okay and not to worry about it. Fast forward to later on in the date; he continuously spit out his chicken because it was 'too spicy' (looking past everything that just occurred, not his fault he didn't have a tolerance for spicy food!). FINALLY, when we left the restaurant to hang out at his place afterward, he tried to kiss me IN FRONT OF HIS MOTHER. It was ducked, and yes, his mother laughed."

-Paige, 21 years-old

3. The date that ended a little earlier than expected...

media.giphy.com

"My boyfriend and I were tired of sitting around the house, so we decided to drive to a popular scenic hike about an hour away. Once we got there, we got out of the car for a solid 4 seconds before I had the desperate urge to poop, like a 'there's no way this can wait' kind of poop. I made a scene in front of about 20 people, yelling at him that we have to go NOW. I made him frantically drive around this weird and unfamiliar town looking for somewhere with a restroom, but it was one of those places with no guaranteed restrooms, and I wasn't confident that I could hold it for the duration of the walk to check. I ended up yelling at him pull to the side of a back road in the woods as I shamefully took some napkins from the glovebox, scurried behind a tree, and pooped in the woods with my boyfriend waiting in disdain for me in the car. He hasn't looked at me the same since."

-Alex, 20 years old

4. The one who can't seem to catch the hint

media.giphy.com

"One time during my freshman year of college, I went on a date with a boy I met on tinder who went to my school. Nothing really sparked on the date so I wasn't super interested. The next day, he asked me to hangout again... I told him I couldn't because I had a paper to write. He sent me a huge paragraph message, saying I'm making up excuses for why I can't hang and that I'm a 'heartless bitch.' Now I see him on campus all the time. SO weird."

-Taylor, 20 years-old

5. Silly server, no flirting on the job!

media.giphy.com

"A few years ago I went out to dinner with my boyfriend to Olive Garden for my birthday to celebrate. It was originally supposed to be a double date, but ended up just being the two of us. Even though the server was someone my boyfriend knew personally through mutual friends and from school, he still continued to flirt with me in front of him...Although he knew my boyfriend, he wasn't aware my boyfriend didn't have a sister. This man thought my boyfriend and I were siblings the entire time, and yes, it was incredibly awkward."

-Anonymous

6. A Tinder date gone terribly, terribly wrong

media.giphy.com

"I decided to give a tinder guy a shot and go out on a date, even though I was super nervous that he was a serial killer and made my roommate meet him beforehand. I got in his car and he says, 'I know this really great place, it's like 45 minutes away.' At that moment I'm like yep, I'm dead. Halfway there he says, 'Do you want to stop and meet my mom and dad and four siblings?' I immediately respond, 'Um, no?'

I'm trying to make as much small talk as I can until we make it to the restaurant. After this 45-minute car ride of listening to him talk about how long he dated his ex-girlfriend for and how picky she was was, we finally get to the weirdest pizza place in a town that looked like it was from 1874. This man was ballin' on a budget for dinner and rambled on and on for another 45 minutes on the way back after we left. I was petrified and wanted to make a run for it as soon as I got out of the car. I gave him the smallest peck in the whole world, said thanks, and ran for my life. Days later he kept texting me that he was in love with me after our date... I finally just stopped answering and never saw him again."

-Holly, 21 years-old

7. The notorious dorm room

media.giphy.com

"I was seeing this kid in college for a little bit and one night when we were together, he asked if I wanted to go back to his dorm. When we got there he went to the bathroom, and I soon realized his bed was a bunk bed, and of course, the top bunk...how was this supposed to work. Needless to say, I slept with him on the top bunk, which of course is not very quiet OR sturdy. A week later I was with a few girls in my sorority, and one was saying how she couldn't sleep the previous night because something kept banging against the wall in the room NEXT TO HER. I was mortified."

-Anonymous

8. "I 0/10 recommend meeting someone on Yik Yak"

media.giphy.com

"So, I met this kid on Yik Yak. Needless to say, it was a dark time that I even downloaded such an app, but I managed to find someone to go on a date with. He picked me up at my school, and when he tried to hug me, he was shorter than me...instantly wanted to run. Dinner went super well because we had absolutely nothing in common to talk about, so we ended up to the movies 2 hours earlier than expected. To pass the time, and listening to him constantly mention that he has 3 houses in a row (I'm not a gold digger, but something good had to come out of this) he took us to these houses. 3 houses? More like 3 shacks in the sketchiest area possible.

We walk to one of the shacks and he didn't have a key to his OWN HOUSE. He calls his friend who had a key, and the only thing in there is a standing mirror and a queen size bed on the floor with negative pillows, blankets, frame, nothing. He pulls up Netflix like the classy guy he is... clicks on the account name. The name he clicked on confused me so when I asked him about it, he said: 'that's my real name.' I had spent half the night with this man and just learned his real name. I honestly thought I would get murdered at that point so I faked feeling sick so he could drive me back to school."

-Kelly, 20 years-old