So, You Want A Dog?

So, You Want A Dog?

What you might experience when you adopt a dog.

18
So, You Want A Dog?
Google

Whenever you decide to get a dog, you may have many questions come to mind like: Why do I want a dog? Do I need a dog? Can I afford a dog? What type of dog do I want? Do I have time for a dog? Another thing you might think about is how cute and how silly this future dog might be. To prepare you for this insane amount of cuteness and silliness, I am going to give you a few examples.

You might encounter what I like to call the "Squirrel Face" whenever you take your dog on a walk.

This is a face I get all too often and then it is followed by my dog pulling me down the road after said squirrel.

You may even get to take your dog shopping with you!

This was a first for my dog Bella, and she loved getting pushed around the store!

You'll even see a ton of really odd sleeping positions that look rather uncomfortable.

My dog likes to get as close to the wall as she possibly can and curl her legs into her body while facing the wall to sleep. She also snores really loudly!

You'll get ton of sass when it comes to asking your dog to do a trick for a treat.

This is one of my personal favorites. "I'm too lazy to get up. Can't you just bring me the treat?" This also goes along with the crazy uncomfortable sleeping positions, because after a while of waiting on you to bring the treat closer, your dog will probably fall asleep.

No matter what kind of dog you get, and how much cute sass you endure, one thing is for sure; your dog is going to love you no matter what. You're going to experience tons of cute looks and loving kisses, and you're going to gain a best friend.