Signs You're Ready To Stop Casually Dating and Settle Down

10 Indicators That You Are Ready To Settle Down And Stop The Casual Tinder Dates

You're so tired of these fuckboys blowing up your Snapchat.

51

Okay so you've done the whole tinder thing, went on 10, 20—heck maybe even 30—dates these past few months and now you're starting to think that maybe you're actually ready to settle down. Ahh yes I know it's scary but believe me, the commitment has more perks than losses.

Right now you may be overthinking everything and telling yourself you're not ready. And listing everything that might go wrong.

Relax.

Here are 10 different ways that might indicate you're ready to settle down and begin serious dating:

1.You’re tired of fuckboys hitting up your phone after 1 a.m.

No, Josh, I do not want to sleep with you at 1:15 a.m.

You're growing tired of the multiple numbers of guys asking you to come over and just want to sleep one night without your phone blowing up.

2. You're tired of unsolicited dick pics. 

Let's face it, dick pics are so gross and disturbing. Not to mention you can be in you're 8 a.m. class opening Snaps and... BAM! The male genitalia is there to make you drop your phone and pray that no one saw it.

3. You're tired of the random people adding you on social media. 

"Hey this is Chad, I got your Snapchat off Tinder" like do you know how many Chad's I matched with? Ugh, here we go again.

4. You're tired of the same conversation. 

Let's face it do you really want to know about my major? When you have been seeing other people, repetition gets highly annoying and you're tired of telling people your favorite color.

5. You're tired of confusing people.

"You're the one with the....?", at this point, you start forgetting who is who. Your phone is full of the same generic names and you forget to save the messages. Yikes.

6. You start looking at couples in awe. 

Hmm... I wonder what that might be like...

7. You're jealous of your friends dating.

Being single is fun but have you ever felt that love and bond with someone you know you mean the world to? At this point, you might start feeling jealous that your friends have found someone and your hookup stories are getting old.

8. You start thinking that your family is right. 

"Sweetie are you dating someone?"

You're so tired of being asked that and feel too embarrassed to actually tell them what's going on. Because no one wants to say "no mom I have Chad on Monday and Brad on Wednesdays." Now you start considering that your family is right and you should start dating more seriously.

9. You feel like your life is put together, it's just missing that one thing. 

You're doing well for yourself and have a nice balance between school and your social life. Yet, you start to feel that something is missing. Maybe, just maybe you're starting to want Mr. Right. But don't get me wrong, women are perfectly capable of not having a man in their life and should be equally respected.

10. You considered serious dating for awhile now. 

You started creating scenarios in your head and planning your life to a "T." It doesn't always work out the way you want it to but you really are wanting to try something new. Perhaps the whole dating thing might be just right.

Never feel like you have to rush into things, take your time, there is no pressure. How you go about deciding if you're ready to settle down is up to you and only you.