Self Happiness Is Most Important

Self Happiness Is Most Important

It's okay to worry about yourself sometimes, don't hesitate to put yourself first.

607
Self Happiness Is Most Important
quotesvalley.com

Growing up, I always put everybody's thoughts before mine. But, now that I've reached adulthood, I've realized you have to worry about yourself sometimes. Our parents always taught us to think about others, and put others before yourself, but the big part they forgot to leave out is that you’re going to grow up in a very selfish world.

Sometimes it is okay to be selfish. Stop worrying about what everybody has to say. Truthfully, at the end of the day, you're about the only person on your team, everybody else is against you in some way. If they matter, they don't mind and if they mind, they clearly don't matter. If you are important to somebody, they're going to support every life decision you make, even if they don't fully agree with it. They're going to allow you to live and learn, sometimes that's all it takes.

In my life I've always thought, "What's everybody going to think? Are they going to think this is a good idea?" But now, I've been focused on myself. If I think something is a good idea, and it makes me happy with my life, I'm going to do it. Self happiness is a big plus in life, so just worry about yourself every so often. I promise it'll feel good after a while.

If somebody turns on you in the process, they were never a person that was true to you in the first place, so they won't matter. You're going to lose people when you begin focusing on yourself and your happiness, but you lose all of the negatives. You lose all of the people that only talk to you when it's convenient for them, so truly you're getting the toxic people out of your life, so that's a blessing in disguise.

Don't let every person continue to tell you how to live life, because then you're more than likely not always going to be happy. Recognize your worth, and realize there is more to life than everybody else's thoughts. Be happy and be selfish. You're your own person, and nobody can take that away from you. Be different, be yourself. Don't try to be like anybody else, because that person is already taken.