Classic One-Liners You've Definitely Swapped With Your Roomie

Have You Seen My (Insert something you definitely need and have horribly misplaced)?

What Time Are You Going To Sleep?

What Time Are You Getting Up?

Do You Need The Bathroom Before I Get In The Shower?

Come Eat Breakfast With Me!

Can You Bring Me Something From The Room?

Ugh, I'm Not Ready For This Test Today...

Guess Who I Saw Today

Guess What Happened Today

How Long Has The Guy Next Door Been In The Bathroom?

Do You Want Food?

How Did Your Test Go?

Are You Going Home This Weekend?

I'm Over This

I'm So Glad We Live Together

How many have you said to your roommate(s)?

- Since I can remember, I've always been a light sleeper, with the quietest sounds waking me up, and I regularly wake up with the sun.

- While talking to a gynecologist friend of mine, she mentioned the importance of using an eye mask for quality sleep, which regulates hormonal levels.

- I was serendipitously sent the Crane & Canopy Silk Sleep Mask almost right after that conversation and was honestly reluctant to try it after testing other sleep masks that felt uncomfortable and irritated my skin.

- This sleep mask was extremely comfortable, and for the first time in nearly a decade, I slept in far past when I usually do on the weekends and woke up feeling more refreshed than I can remember — I've worn it nearly every night since then.

The older I get, it seems that sleep becomes an increasingly important topic of conversation amongst my friends and me. Yes, of course we complain about how tired we always are, but the pattern seemed to be a lack of sleep on the weekdays followed by late nights and sleeping in on the weekends without any solution.