Classic One-Liners You've Definitely Swapped With Your Roomie

Have You Seen My (Insert something you definitely need and have horribly misplaced)?

What Time Are You Going To Sleep?

What Time Are You Getting Up?

Do You Need The Bathroom Before I Get In The Shower?

Come Eat Breakfast With Me!

Can You Bring Me Something From The Room?

Ugh, I'm Not Ready For This Test Today...

Guess Who I Saw Today

Guess What Happened Today

How Long Has The Guy Next Door Been In The Bathroom?

Do You Want Food?

How Did Your Test Go?

Are You Going Home This Weekend?

I'm Over This

I'm So Glad We Live Together

How many have you said to your roommate(s)?

If You Can Eat Crap And Stay Thin You Aren't Healthy, You're Lucky

A high metabolism isn't a get-out-of-jail-free card!

Photo by Tarutoa on Unsplash

Everyone has that one friend — the one who eats to their heart's content but never gains an ounce. Meanwhile, you feel like you gain five pounds just stealing a glance at a hamburger! My childhood best friend was like that, much to my chagrin. Anyone who hadn't witnessed her eat might be tempted to say that she was thin because of her diet, but she would sometimes eat a bag of Sour Patch Kids as a "meal." One time, I watched in awe as she chowed down on a "salad" made up of one part romaine lettuce, two parts shredded cheddar cheese, and two parts French dressing — it was nothing more than a red lake of dressing with bits of green and orange debris floating in it. Clearly our definitions of "salad" were quite different, as were our perceptions of a balanced meal.