Review: Bon Voyage Breakfast

Review: Bon Voyage Breakfast

I got a dream to not go broke but this was a must do
82

The newest Character Dining location on the Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts property is Bon Boyage Breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno.

Trattoria Al Forno is located at the Boardwalk Inn. It'll be really close to you if you go to the boardwalk and take the stairs down that is next to the resort entrance. You can't miss it, it has a big sign and it's nearby the Boardwalk Bakery.

Reservations go by fast but I was able to snag one a couple weeks ago. IF you want to see the characters you have to book for the breakfast time. The Characters that are there is Flynn Ryder and Rapunzel from Tangled, plus Prince Eric and Princess Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

It is an Italian style restaurant. The food is worth it tho. It is a set priced breakfast. It isn't a buffet but you have the choices of picking any entree you want because they will all be the same price in the end. The set price is 34$. Not including speciality drinks.

For Everyone to Share

Variety of Pastries

Choice of One (1) Starter

Fruit Salad

or

Berry, Yogurt, and Granola Parfait

Choice of One (1) Entrée

King Triton's Shipwreck al Forno

Calzone with Soppressata, Bacon, Sausage, Blend of Cheeses, and Sunday Gravy

Tangled Eggs

Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato-Basil Scrambled Eggs, and Sunday Gravy with Roasted Potatoes and Bacon or Sausage

Two-Eggs Poached Underwater

House-made Fennel Sausage, Sunday Gravy, and Parmesan Cheese over Golden Polenta with Toasted Focaccia

Tower of Pancakes (FRIEND HAD THIS ONE)

Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes and Seasonal Fruit Compote with Bacon or Sausage - this is really thick and fluffy beware lol you can literally have this one dish for 2 people to share

Royale Breakfast (I HAD THIS ONE)

Oak-Grilled Steak, Cheesy Egg Torte, Asparagus, Crispy Onions and Roasted Potatoes - I had my steak medium rare, it is so tender and filling

Swimmers Delight

Egg White Omelet with Smoked Salmon, Goat Cheese, Spinach, Mushroom, and Tomato with Roasted Potatoes

Golden Frittata

Prosciutto di Parma, Piquillo Pepper, Scallion, and Pecorino Romano Cheese with Roasted Potatoes

Again this is all set priced food. The things that cost extras would be the drinks and yes you can have a mimosa and or an italian iced coffee at 9am (like me and my friends did, no regrets)

Overall the character experience is worth it. The food was very filling, the atmosphere is great, the characters had some amazing interactions. It is a great time with friends as well. Highly recommend it. (Characters are tentative to change)