Resolutions For The New Year

Resolutions For The New Year

If you need a little help.

3
Resolutions For The New Year

With 2017 right around the corner, we need to talk about something. Resolutions. Every year millions of people vow that they will do something that they have never done before and stick with it. For many people, it is loosing weight or eating healthier and for some it can be as easy as texting their mom every day. There is no end to what a resolution can be and that is amazing. Your resolution should be personal to you to make you a better person or to make yourself feel good. Don't do a resolution because someone else is telling you to. I compiled a list of popular resolutions in case you need a little inspiration to what you could possibly attempt in the new year.

1. Lose weight or eat healthy.

I know I mentioned this one in my introduction, but it is the perfect one to start off this list. If you are trying to get healthy, now is the time to do it. The new year is a clean slate for you. You can reinvent yourself however you see fit.

2. Become more organized.

This resolution is a personal favorite of mine. It is always a good idea to get ahead and be as organized as humanly possible. This resolution can be using a planner or cleaning up clutter.

3. Do a random act of kindness every day.

It is always a good thing to share a little happiness everyday in your actions. The world could use a little more love throughout the year.

4. Read more.

Books are awesome. If you spend a little time a month to read a little more, that could help you immensely. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but have a little fun with your book choice if you choose this resolution.

5. Grow mentally.

This should be the mindset for every year. Growing mentally is amazing. You realize things about yourself and you grow as a person. The best part of this is that you don't have to actively do anything for it. All you need to do is grow just a little bit and you have reached your goal.