It’s that time of year when you’re worn out from the first half of the semester and dragging through the second half. While recovering from the first wave of midterms and bracing yourself for the next, motivation seems to become a scarce resource. As we await winter break, stress accumulates and patience grow thin. These 12 "Grey's Anatomy" moments depict exactly how you may be feeling through these mid-semester struggles.
1. Trying to get out of bed.
2. Thinking about wearing real clothes.
3. Trying to pay attention during lecture.
4. Trying to get to your 8 a.m.
5. Attempted dieting.
6. Trying to be patient with people.
8. Checking your grades.
9. Checking your bank account.
10. Deciding whether to go out or study.
11. Trying to manage your stress.
12. Wondering what you’re even doing with your life.