Midterms are ALMOST as bad as finals, so why not procrastinate studying a little longer just like I did when writing this.
If you really are not trying to study for your midterms, like myself, here is another way for you to procrastinate.
1. Learn how to say the alphabet backwards.
2. Pluck my eyebrows.
3. Learn all the words to "Bohemian Rhapsody."
4. Talk about politics with my dad.
5. Take three Razor scooters to the ankle.
6. Drink boiling water.
7. Drink ketchup.
8. Touch wet food.
9. Listen to Fergie sing the National Anthem.
10. Watch any movie with Adam Sandler in it.
11. Read literature from the 1500s.
12. Find the meaning of life.
13. Play an ENTIRE game of Monopoly.
14. Become a Patriots fan.
15. Watch the entire Twilight Series.
16. Then read the entire Twilight series.
17. Eat wasabi ice cream
18. Watch Super Bowl 53 on repeat for 10 hours.
19. Stub my toe.
21. Clip my cat's nails.
22. Go to Olive Garden and not get any breadsticks.
- 33 Things I'd Rather Do Than Live Without AC This Summer ›
- 50 Things I Would Rather Do Than Watch March Madness ›
- 10 Things I'd Rather Do Than Homework ›
- 30 Things I Would Rather Do Than Watch The Patriots Win The ... ›
- 101 Things I Would Rather Do Than Vote ›
- 30 Things I Would Rather Do Than Watch The Patriots Win Another ... ›
- 22 Things I Would Rather Spend My Tuition On ›
- 22 Things That I Would Rather Do Than Park On Campus At USF ›