19 .GIFs That Oddly Predict How Your Exam Week Is Going To Go
College

We are honestly all at this point where our entire week can be described in a .GIF, am I right?

130

And yes, I am procrastinating by making this article. @ me.

When you realize you procrastinated way too much.

When you are praying to God that He comes sooner rather than later. 

When you start to feel the rock at rock bottom. 

When, at this point, is it really worth it to start studying? 

When you only have an hour before the exam, and have no time to waste. 

When you walk in to ask the teacher a question, and get, "You should have asked this earlier," when you didn't have that question earlier. 

When you forget a scantron. 

When you ask the teacher if she has any extras because you see several on her desk. 

When you are about to start the exam and your friend says she is going to "fail," but you know that means a B. 

When you are taking the exam and ask the teacher a question, and she says that you are trying to get her to tell you the answer. 

If you know, you know. 

When you bring the teacher a candle after the exam on the hopes it helps. 

When she says, "Just set it on my desk." 

When she tells the class, there will be no curve. 

When you actually get your test back and passed. 

When you have five other exams, a paper, and a presentation, and it is only Monday. 

When your friend asks if your okay, and you don't have time to hash it out because of the five exams, papers, and presentation. 

When you feel bad for yelling at her, and decide that maybe she just cares. 

Finally, when you finish and it's Friday and you need love and attention.