20 inspirational Shawn Mendes Quotes!

20 inspirational Shawn Mendes Quotes!

As we are going through a lot right now we need something to make a smile on our face. Here are some of the best quotes Shawn Mendes (the best singer) has said:)

281
20 inspirational Shawn Mendes Quotes!

​​“ Love your people! tell the people you love you really love them. Do it. It's impossible to be too kind or too loving.”​​

- Shawn Mendes

“Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I just can't.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ I think the world is becoming a pace where younger and younger people can do great things and I just hope I can inspire other young people to do the same.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ If you are positive and really excited and enthusiastic about what you're doing. It's going to happen, and it's going to happen big time.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ I'm always wanting to spread as much positivity as possible.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ You can't get too comfortable and relax because your world can flip overnight.”

- Shawn Mendes

“My advice to anyone with a dream is to never stop pursuing it.”

- Shawn Mendes

"True friends are never forgotten, they live within our hearts and souls forever and always, dancing on our stage of memories.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ There's so much negativity on social media, I don't want to add to that.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ With love, there are so many layers to it that you can write all day about it. It's not just heartbreak or falling in love; there's so many different ways to look at it.”

- Shawn Mendes

“When I first started playing guitar, so many people told me I couldn't do this or couldn't do that. But I kept at it and ignored that.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ I give big ups to people who are very big on social media, whether they're doing vlogs or whatever. It takes a lot of effort.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ I think it's not about what you say; It's about what you don't say.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ Everybody starts somewhere, trying to forget or ignore your past is ignoring a part of you.. Good or bad that's how you get to where you are.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ Always remember… Things will get better. I promise.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ DO WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE! That's all.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.”

- Shawn Mendes

"It's crazy to me that you can physically feel your heart skip when you see or hear something you really care about.”

- Shawn Mendes

“ Just be real with people! True from the start and you'll always be sure it's a real relationship. It's easier than done but it's worth it!”

- Shawn Mendes

“Love love love love.”

- Shawn Mendes

Here are some inpritatiional words from the best human ever!