16 Inspirational Quotes To Get You Through A Rough Week

"Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning."

1772
Unsplash

Life can be challenging. There are many aspects that we deal with on a daily basis that effect how we are and if we have a good day. Sometimes those negative aspects move into the next day and can continue on for an extend amount of time. We have all been there. I've lived through those kind of weeks where I just couldn't wait for things to start looking up again.

When I have days where I've had enough, I like to look on Tumblr or Facebook and find inspirational quotes to help me get into a better mind frame. I am constantly telling my fiancé to have a positive life we must have a positive mind. I truly believe this.

I've compiled some quotes that I have found during some rough times that I have faced that helped me get through those events. Many of these quotes have reminded me things I have forgotten about myself or challenged how I looked at things.

These quotes are meant to guide you and push you to look at life in a different perspective to create a positive mind.

1. "Positive Mind. Positive Vibes. Positive Life."

2. "It's a good day for a good day."

3. "If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit."

4. "Today I will not stress over things I can't control."

5. "Choose, everyday to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed, and most of all worthy of love."

6. "Be a voice not an echo."

7. "You will be exactly as happy as you decide to be."

8. "Focus on the good."

9. "Look back at where you came from and let yourself feel proud about your progress. You. Are. Killing. It."

10. "Remember, for everything you have lost, you have gained something else. Without the dark, you would never see the stars."

11. "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations."

12. "Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning."

13. "The best part about life? Every morning you have a new opportunity to become a happier version of yourself."

14. "Be you. Do you. For you."

15. "It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to has power over you, if you allow it."

16. "Actually, I can."

From Your Site Articles