Fall personality tupes

Five Types Of People In Fall

From yummy pumpkin spice lattes to scary movies, fall has it all and then some.

8229
Five Types Of People In Fall
Destination Logan County Illinois

Oh fall, the most marvelous time of year...right? Every approaches fall differently, some pumpkin spice-tastically and some not so enthusiastically. We can't all be Autumn lovers, so here are five types of people in fall. Grab a cup of hot coca, sit back, and enjoy.

1. Pumpkin EVERYTHING squad.

You know these people, the ones who count down the days until Starbucks releases their coveted Pumpkin Spice Latte. They just can't enough of pumpkin everything: pumpkin muffins, pumpkin drinks, pumpkin decorations, and actual pumpkins. It's an addiction, but hey, everyone has one right?

2. Someone call for oversized sweaters, leggings, and UGGS?

Come September, streets and college campuses all over the U.S. become overrun with girls in oversized sweaters, supporting their school/state football team of course, and those, oh so, stylish UGG boots. Hey, I'm not complaining though, I've rocked this look more than once and it probably won't be the last time. We can't all dress up everyday. But let's not forget a perfected messy bun and Starbucks pumpkin spice latte to complete the look, it is fall after all.

3. Huntin' season is upon us once again.

While some of us may be relishing in the festivities of fall, others are out for the kill, literally. Neither land, sky, or water is safe from the hungry hunters of autumn. Hunting isn't for everyone, but for those that do, there is no better time than those cool fall months.

4. Hut, hut, hut! It's football season.

Almost everyone recognizes fall as football season, but for some their love for the game surpasses all reason. Football fans deck out their homes with all things football, they host game day parties, they go the full 100 yards so to speak. From high school to the NFL, you can't contain a football fanatic come September on.

5. Fall holiday logic: BOO! What are you thankful for?

Fall might just have more holidays than any other season. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, and heck even Black Friday make fall one of the busiest seasons by far and for those that love the hustle and bustle there is no better time of year. Open the flood gates and let the festivities begin!

From yummy pumpkin spice lattes to scary movies, fall has it all and then some. So, whatever fall means to you let's take this time to truly enjoy all that it has to offer.