50 Fall Songs That Will 'Pumpkin Spice' Your Spotify

Get your pumpkin-spice lattes ready because fall is here.

340
PxHere

As a fall enthusiast, I am all about the "pumpkin spice-flavored" everything, sweater weather, and just the overall aesthetic of fall. The fall atmosphere is what basic people like me live for. It's comforting and everything smells like your grandma's kitchen (I have a literal candle called "grandma's kitchen" in my room right now).

One of my favorite aspects of fall though, is the making a playlist of "fall-ish" songs, so that when I'm crying while trying to write five papers and study for three exams at once, I have a lovely soundtrack playing to remind me that even though college is killing me and I'm broke as hell, it's still an amazing time of the year.

So, this playlist includes some fall songs to get you in the spirit of colorful leaves, Halloween and flannels.

Enjoy :~)

1. Autumn Leaves- Ed Sheeran

2. Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood

3. Ghost- Halsey

4. Only Love- Ben Howard

5. Home- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

6. Yellow- Coldplay

7. September- Earth, Wind & Fire

8. Ho Hey- The Lumineers

Most of their songs are very "fallish" because of their acoustic sound and I love them.

9. Magic- Coldplay

10. Thriller- Michael Jackson

Every time I hear this song I automatically think of that scene from "13 Going on 30." But, in all seriousness, if Halloween was a song it would be "Thriller."

11. Back to Autumn- Tall Heights

12.Trouble- Cage The Elephant

Just because the fall semester always gives me the most trouble (sorry I'm corny :-) ).

13. The A Team- Ed Sheeran

14. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked- Cage The Elephant

15. Winter Winds- Mumford & Songs

16. Work Song- Hozier

17. Stranger Things- Kyle Dixon

OKAY OCT. 27th WHERE YA AT??!! #JusticeForBarb

18. Landslide- Fleetwood Mac

19. Riptide- Vance Joy

20. Oceans- Seafret

21. Heavy- Birdtalker

22. Photograph- Ed Sheeran

23. Skinny Love- Birdy

24. Begin Again- Taylor Swift

Sorry, I'm still coping with the death of "old Taylor."

25. Winter Of Our Youth- Bastille

26. September Song- Jp Cooper

27. Bow And Arrow- Reuben And The Dark

28. Tessellate- Ellie Goulding

29. The Fall- Imagine Dragons

30. Tompkins Square Park- Mumford & Sons

31. Holy Ground- Taylor Swift

32. Dreams- Fleetwood Mac

33. Cigarette Daydreams- Cage The Elephant

34. Abracadabra- Steve Miller Band

^ How I look everytime I hear this song.

35. Come A Little Closer- Cage The Elephant

36. Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

37. Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix Radio Edit)- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

38. Figure 8- Ellie Goulding

39. I Know You Care- Ellie Goulding

40. Ophelia- The Lumineers

41. Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day

42. The Best Day- Taylor Swift

43. Somebody Else- The 1975

44. Spirit Cold- Tall Heights

45. Let Her Go- Passenger

46. Northern Lights- Jaymes Young

47. Take It All Back 2.0- Judah & the Lion

48. White Winter Hymnal- Fleet Foxes

49. The Cave- Mumford & Sons

50. Old Pine- Ben Howard

Here's a link so you can listen and get your fall on: