TikTok's Starbcuks Coffee Drink Of Fall Is A Twist On A PSL

TikTok's Favorite Twist On A Pumpkin Spice Latte Is THE Drink Of Fall — It's As Delicious As It Looks

The pumpkin spice chai tea latte is all over TikTok and it is definitely going to be a crowd favorite this fall.

2714
A starbucks cup on a shelf with whipped cream on it, surrounded by pumpkins

When you think of fall you probably think of multiple things: leaves, cold weather, sweaters, and most importantly pumpkin spice lattes.

But a drink just as good as a pumpkin spice latte if not better has been taking TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter by storm: the Pumpkin spice chai tea latte.

Here's how you order it:
"I'll have a chai tea latte with soy milk, pumpkin spice syrup and pumpkin spice topping."

It is so simple but so good.

It is the must-try drink of fall, so go treat yourself to a day of hayrides in a pumpkin patch and get one — or, just close your eyes and pretend!