How to not waste your time during quarantine

During this pandemic, when we should be cautious and taking care of our health, we should hope to leave it feeling it was a time well spent when things die down in the future.

4

I've gotten really into Duolingo, whether or not I'm actually going to be fluent in French, Italian, and Japanese by the time the pandemic is over is beyond me, but starting to learn languages during a time where you have a lot of time on your hands is pretty productive. Just a heads up though, hiragana is very hard to learn. As a primarily English speaker, I can kinda see some similarities in French and Italian, but starting to learn Japanese is a whole other ballpark, so props to anyone that can master both. Duolingo is really fun though, so I'd definitely recommend starting it f you're looking for something to do. Whether you have a ton of time or only a few minutes to kill.

At home exercise, you've probably seen in all over people's social media's, everybody posting their at-home workout routines and such. I haven't really been going on a routine lately, I'm just happy that there were a few dumbbells left at Dick's, but still, it's a good way to "waste" some time if you want.

Either way, this pandemic is very serious and hopefully, if people take the necessary precautions to prevent themselves and others from getting sick, it'll be over quickly.