50 Productive Quarantine Activities To Keep You Occupied AND Accomplished

It's easy to lose perspective during these trying times, but here are some productive things to keep you from getting stuck in a rut.

44
https://www.pexels.com/photo/notebook-1226398/

It's no secret that we are all facing difficult times right now. There is so much tragedy, hopelessness, and fear all over the globe.

If you're fortunate enough to be in a safe, healthy, and financially stable condition right now, then you are fortunate enough to feel boredom rather than pain. It took me a while to realize it, but yes, boredom is a privilege.

With boredom, however, comes lack of productivity.

For our own mental, emotional, and physical well-being, we have to keep ourselves busy and make positive changes in our lives. Here are 50 ways to do it:

1. Set quarantine goals
  2. Set post-quarantine goals
  3. Establish a daily routine
  4. Set fitness goals
  5. Go outside at least once a day
  6. Pursue a new interest
  7. Connect with friends/family daily
  8. Start a bullet journal
  9. Read books
  10. Clean your room
  11. Learn a new language
  12. Try meditation
  13. Develop a skincare routine
  14. Clean out your closet and donate clothes
  15. Learn a new recipe
  16. Support local businesses by buying gift cards
  17. Play a board game
  18. Do a puzzle
  19. Go on a hike
  20. Plan your post-corona vacation
  21. Paint a Bob Ross painting
  22. Work on your weakness
  23. Do that thing you always said you would do
  24. Listen to podcasts
  25. Help a sibling/friend/parent with something
  26. Start a blog
  27. Work on your resume
  28. Look into different career paths
  29. Call someone you haven't talked to in awhile
  30. Start a garden
  31. Learn to knit/sew
  32. Take a bath
  33. DIY tie-dye an old shirt
  34. Organize your home office/work space
  35. Try a new hairstyle/learn to cut your hair
  36. Try a new diet
  37. Learn to bake bread
  38. Make a new Spotify playlist
  39. Finish that scrapbook
  40. Watch some old home videos
  41. Sign up for a newsletter
  42. Tidy up your social media accounts
  43. Clean/vacuum your home
  44. Give yourself a mani pedi
  45. Make your own DIY face masks
  46. Redecorate your room/house
  47. Send your friends/family little gifts/letters
  48. Finally break that bad habit you have
  49. Avoid binge watching TV everyday (but it's okay sometimes)
  50. And do not watch the news all of the time or go on Twitter— it's ugly right now