30 Daily Positive Affirmations to Improve Motivation
popular

You don't need to say the same list of affirmations every day or even any of the same ones day after day. Just choose the ones that speak to you.

1924
  • I trust myself to make the right decision. I have the tools and abilities that I need to do so.
  • I am becoming closer to my true self every day. Every challenge, loss, and success brings me closer to that goal.
  • I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day, and I will continue to keep trying to learn from myself.
  • I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
  • Today, I am glowing with energy and overflowing with joy. These are emotions I can use to motivate myself throughout the day.
  • My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil. This shall provide me with the alignment I need to conquer the tasks ahead of me today.
  • I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.

1. I have been given endless talents, which I begin to utilize today, and I have the confidence to do so.
    2. I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
    3. I allow myself to be who I am without judgment because that is what is going to allow me to be happiest in my life.
    4. I listen to my intuition and trust my inner guide because that is going to take me closer to what makes me truly happy.
    5. My drive and ambition allow me to achieve my goals because I have a fire inside of me pushing me forward.
    6. I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful, and I have the confidence to apply those skills in ways that will enable my success.
    7. Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
    8. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
    9. I am courageous, and I stand up for myself and for others who may need my help in doing so because it is the right thing to do.
    10. I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind that gives me the ability to make good decisions throughout my day
    11. I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
    12. I permit myself to do what is right for me because that is how I allow myself to be the most authentic.
    13. I give myself space to grow and learn because I understand that there is always room for growth in our lives.
    14. I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
    15. I acknowledge my self-worth and am willing to improve it in areas that I consider are weaknesses right now.
    16. Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life. Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
    17. My efforts are being supported by those around me who also want to see me succeed and do amazing things.
    18. My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness. I just need to continue walking that path.
    19. I am creatively inspired by the world around me, and I can use that inspiration to achieve amazing things in my life.
    20. My mind is full of brilliant ideas that I can use to benefit myself and others.
    21. I put my energy into things that matter to me because that is what brings me the most happiness in my life.
    22. I am at peace with who I am as a person because I understand what is important to me and what is not and live by my values.
    23. I make a difference in the world by simply existing in it and trying to make it a better place in whatever ways I can.