35 Positive Affirmations To Tell Yourself Daily

Whether you choose one, three, or seven, every morning look at yourself in the mirror and recite these aspirations.

592
Anneke Walsh

How many times have you woken up and felt like there is no point in getting out of bed? Maybe you had a bad workout, maybe you didn’t do well on a test, or maybe you are just having a momentary lapse of low self-confidence.

When we hit hard times like this it can be difficult to look towards the positives or show ourselves the self-love we deserve. So how can you combat this state of mind? Start every day with some positive affirmations.

Whether you choose one, three, or seven of these aspirations, look at yourself in the mirror every morning and recite them to yourself. Make sure to pick a new one each time or find your favorites.

I typically say “I, (insert name)," and choose one of these aspirations. But you’re welcome to stick to a simple “I...” statement.

1. I am beautiful

2. I am strong

3. I am kind

4. I am caring

5. I am lovable

6. I am powerful beyond measure

7. I am going to change the world

8. I deserve to be loved

9. I will achieve my goals today

10. I will smile this entire day

11. I am different in the best of ways

12. I am a hard worker

13. I will strive for only the best version of myself

14. I will change someone’s life today

15. I enjoy my life

16. I have amazing friends

17. I have a supportive and caring family

18. I will forgive myself for the mistakes made and start today brand new

19. I am never alone

20. I will find a new way to achieve my goals

21. I will make the best decisions for myself

22. I will go at my own pace and succeed what I need to

23. My life is good and happy

24. My life may not be going according to plan, but it is going where it needs to be

25. I will be gentle and kind to myself

26. I love who I am

27. The important people in my life will love me regardless

28. I command a presence when I walk in the room

29. I love my body

30. I am ready to love others

31. I am going to have an amazing day

32. I will always look for the positives in my life

33. I am at peace with myself

34. I make the world a better place

35. I am who I was always meant to be

The power of positivity is simply unfathomable. You deserve nothing but happiness and I hope adding these affirmations into your life will give you a whole new outlook on it.

From Your Site Articles