10 Positive Affirmations To Help You Start 2018

You are the greatest "you" that there ever will be.

694
Unsplash

Reminding yourself of your own beauty and worth can be incredibly helpful during a tough week or trying time.

Don't forget to give yourself these little pep talks when you need them.

1. I have everything that I need to do anything I desire.

My power is not limited by anyone or anything in my life because I am able to move mountains, do the unthinkable and conquer my demons.

2. I am without fear.

I am worthy of success and I am not afraid of the pathway that leads to where I most belong.

3. I am gifted with life for a reason.

I am unique in every sense and therefore, I am blessed with the opportunity to do what no one else has done before me.

4. I can communicate with others well.

I am sensitive and know how to respect and appreciate not only myself, but also those around me.

5. I can dream unhindered by negativity.

My mind is not prisoner to doubt or dismay. Instead, I am ready to find solutions, make new paths and adapt to whatever situations may come my way.

6. I grow by giving.

I recognize the power of love to heal, the necessity of compassion for peace and the tremendous importance of showing up for those who need me.

7. I am on my own journey.

My journey will have its own twists and turns, my journey should not be compared to any other. I am moving at my own rate with my best effort.

8. I will attract positive and ambitious people into my life.

I will do so by radiating a high frequency, being kind to others and not taking shortcuts.

9. I will value every moment I have on this earth with the people that I love.

I will remind myself of my value, my abilities and how quickly everything can change.

10. I acknowledge my whole self and give appreciation to every little detail that makes me who I am.

I embrace the parts of me that were neglected and invite them in for love.

From Your Site Articles