8 Popular Shows That Should Be In Your Netflix Queue

8 Popular Shows That Should Be In Your Netflix Queue If They Aren't Already

These are the best of the best (that Netflix has actually KEPT on).

66

I know I write a lot about TV shows, but that's kind of all I've been doing this summer: watching TV shows and movies because I hate the outdoors. Is that a bad thing? Maybe. But bugs have never been my friend and I get sunburnt walking from my house to my car, so I choose to hide from the heat and the sun and watch TV.

Also, please note, these shows are relatively popular so you might've already seen them, but just roll with it.

1. The Office

Classic. Everyone loves Michael Scott, Jim and Pam's epic love, Dwight being Dwight, all of it. If you don't, you're wrong. There's honestly nothing bad I can say about this show, it's a true blessing of life.

2. Grey's Anatomy

This show is literally 15 seasons long, 20-25 episodes a season, and each episode is 45 minutes long. Is it the best binge of all time? Most definitely. I'm actually watching it right now because I've seen every episode twice and I need some background noise that I know. The character developments, deaths, realism and complete and total unrealisms make this show the perfect mess it is.

3. Gossip Girl

Blake Lively is a queen and always has been, but Blair Waldorf wears the crown in this show (yes I'm using the gif as a reference, deal). This is the most unrealistic show that has ever happened that isn't science fiction. Even still, I love every second of it. The romance, the drama, the betrayal, ALL OF IT. It's not for everyone, and the ending sucks horribly, but I still love it.

4. Gilmore Girls

Honestly this is my favorite show of all time, and nothing will ever top it. The relationship Lorelai and Rory have is LITERALLY my exact relationship with my mom (shoutout to my favorite person, my mom). The sarcasm and coffee obsession is too real. Amy Sherman-Palladino is amazing and I will never love a show more than this.

5. Stranger Things

There's a lot of hype for this show so I'll keep it brief: the hype is right. Watch it.

6. The Vampire Diaries

There are a lot of gore, relatively horrible character development and teenage angst, but this show is pretty great. It reigns you in with the romance and keeps you there with the ultra-attractive villains. No shame.

7. Parks And Recreation

Some people call this show a bad spin-off of The Office which I find completely wrong and offensive. Leslie Knope is an inspiration and is 10000x better than Michael Scoot, no matter how much I love him. They have similar story plots, sure, but they couldn't be any more different.

8. Reign

Can we just start off saying historical fiction is dope? Cause it is. Also, Anne Of Green Gables plays Catherine, AKA the psychopathic, poison creating, queen mother who I adore, no matter how insane she is. There's only 4 seasons so it's a quick binge, but it's totally worth it. AND you learn a few things about Mary queen of Scots. DOPE.

Netflix is a true gem of life.

That is all, Ben Wyatt (Parks and Rec) out.