11 Reasons Jerry/Gary Gergich Is 'Parks And Rec's'  Best Character
Television Streaming

11 Reasons Jerry Gergich From 'Parks And Rec' Is A Wonderful Human, Don't @ Me

He's actually the best and no one can argue with me about that.

193

Everyone always rips on Jerry Gergich, the infamous character from "Parks and Rec." Or is it Gary Gergich? Jarry Gergich? It doesn't really matter. But, he's actually one of the best characters if you really think about it. He's just a happy person (he might be a little too happy) but he's happy and cares about all his coworkers, even when they aren't the nicest to him.

He always tries his best. 

But making jokes is definitely not his forte. Especially jokes Tom writes.

He's a mess, but no one is perfect.

He spills food all the time but, honestly, don't we all?

He's always happy to see his coworkers. 

He's almost always happy and just loves being included.

He is willing to help with anything. 

Even if that means reenacting a pie crime and getting pie in the face over and over again.

He knows how to have a good time. 

Even if he might be a little embarrassing to watch.

He's a great artist!

This man bleeds creativity I'm pretty sure. He can make even the mundane into something beautiful.

He has some great ideas.

Comic Sans always screams "fun" with an "ny" at the end.

He always has his facts straight. 

He can help you figure out things and will always have your back.

He loves when everyone gets his name right. 

I mean he doesn't mind when someone calls him the wrong name and honestly only the best people can handle that.

He doesn't mind getting dragged along to literally anything.

And he is always optimistic no matter what.

You can trust him with anything.

He's hard working and reliable, which is all anyone really wants.

Not everyone knows how wonderful Larry is.

But Donna and Ben do and honestly Larry and Donna have a cute friendship.

He had greatness thrust upon him, but that's OK.

Garry ended up being a great mayor even after only being voluntold to take the position.

He's so optimistic and sees the beauty in everything. 

Even when things go sour, he can somehow see the good in literally anything.