Poem About First Love

Poetry On Odyssey: I'll Love You Even If You Don't Know

Here's to the memories we hold. Just incase you didn't know my heart for you will always grow.

12

Short poem on my first love, and will always be someone who will remain special to me. To my first love, and now my best friend, I thank you for every emotion and hope you gave me. I don't know where I would be without you. Here's to a lifelong friendship, but I'll never forget how much your love helped me grow

I'll Love You Even If You Don't Know

Your brown hair and brown eyes still get to me.

The way you speak will always make my heart skip a beat.

Can't believe it was will you marry me

and a checkbox...yes I wanted it to be.

At 7 years old, I thought I knew forever with you.

But just in case you didn't know my heart for you will always grow.

I love you even if you don't know

We were just the two little kids who fell in love.

But time came in and we grew up.

Broke apart, even though the third time I thought was a charm.

But what happened to that little girl little boy holding hands talking about a lifetime.

Here I am now wondering about how I don't know what to do when I see you.

Getting myself all dolled up ready for just another friend to friend meet up.

But just in case you didn't know my heart for you will always grow. I love you even if you don't know

A part of you and a part of me will always because we have had history.

Guess I have to say goodbye even though I don't want to let go of the little girl inside

who fell in love with you at first sight.

But thank you for teaching me how sometimes love is worth a fight.

Here's to the little jokes we still smile about.

Here's to the memories we hold.

And here's to the little two kids who I wish we could go back to and say how we have grown.

And I'll love you even if you don't know.