The 2023/2024 NFL Season kicked off last night with the Lions taking down the reigning champs. We now look ahead to a full Sunday of NFL action and the 5 best player props to bet on!
1) Joe Burrow OVER 1.5 TD Passes (-158): Joe Burrow is fresh off his brand new contract making him the highest-paid player in NFL history. With that new pay raise it is time for him to show off the goods. In both matchups against the browns last season Burrow threw for 2 TDs. Expect him to hit that mark again in Week 1.
2) Calvin Ridley OVER 4.5 Receptions (-158): The Jags offense was high flying last year and Calvin Ridley is the newest toy for Trevor Lawerence to play with. The last time Ridley played he was averaging 6 receptions a game. The colts are not a big time defense by any means. Expect Ridley to get involved early and oftern and going over this reception total by halftime.
3) Aaron Jones OVER 56.5 Rushing Yards (-114): Aaron Rodgers is gone and it is time for Aaron Jones to finally be featured for the STAR he is. Last season Jones averaged 66 rushing yards per game behind an injuried offensive line. This season the Packers O-line is back healthy and looks to be one of the better lines in the league. With a new QB expect the Packers to establish the run against a lousy Beats defense.
4) Darren Waller OVER 49.5 Receiving Yards (-114): Staying on theme with shiny new toys, Daniel Jones has one in Darren Waller. All offseason we have heard about how strong of connection Jones and Waller have made and the expectation is that Waller gets fed the ball as the number 1 recieving option. I mean who else is Jones going to through the ball to.. Isiah Hodgins?
5) Diontae Johnson Anytime TD Scorer (+290): This one is simple for me. Johnson went the entire last season without recording a TD catch. He was playing the full season too, having 147 targets and 86 receptions, but still 0 TD catches. Positive regression is a real thing and that goose egg is going to go away in Week 1.
BONUS PICK: Jahan Dotson First TD Scorer (+800): This is strcitly a gut feeling based on how well he looked playing with Sam Howell in the preseason.
If you are feeling confident in these picks like I am a parlay will net you out a juicy +3564 odds for a nice payday. As always please gamble responsibly.