Top 5 Player Props For NFL Wild Card Weekend

Here are the top 5 player props to bet on for the upcoming NFL Wild Card playoff games.

803

The NFL regular season has come and gone and we are now going into the Super Wild Card Weekend this Saturday - Monday. This is your one stop shop for the the 5 best player props to bet on for this weekend!

1) Joe Burrow Over 1.5 TD Passes (-205): Let's start with the obvious on this one. The Bengals offense runs through Joe Burrow and in a winner take all game expect them to keep the ball in the air. Burrow is averaging 2 passing TDs a game for the season and has thrown 2 or more TD passes in 4 of his last 5 games to end the season.

2) Christian McCaffrey anytime TD scorer (-150): This one seems like another no brainer here. McCaffrey has scored a TD in his last 6 games, including 1 in his last outing against the Seahawks. He is always a threat to break off a big scoring play or to pound in a goal line rushing touchdown. Not to mention Seattle ranks in the bottom third of rushing defense.

3) Stefon Diggs Over 6.5 Receptions (+110): The Buffalo Bills pass on over 58% of their plays and expect Josh Allen to be on the lookout for his number 1 receiving option. Targets mean everything in the passing game and Diggs has seen double digit targets in 9 games this season and has gone over the 6 reception mark 8 times including once already against this Dolphins secondary.

4) Justin Jefferson Over 91.5 Receiving Yards (-125): This is another no brainer for me. Jefferson lead the NFL in receiving yards and went over the 91 yard mark 11 times this season. The Giants and Vikings played just 3 weeks ago and Jefferson went for 133 receiving yards against the Giants weak secondary. Expect another big performance.

5) Ezekiel Elliot Under 49.5 Rushing Yards (-115): This one may just be the Cowboys hater in me speaking but then again the Bucs still have a strong run defense this season. While Zeke may get a goal line TD in this one I expect most of the heavy yardage to come from the Cowboys pass attack and a Tony Pollard to have the bulk of the rushing yards.

If you are feeling good about these player prop bets a parlay with all 5 together will give you +1652 odds. Best of luck and as always please gamble responsibly