10 Predictions For 'Outer Banks' Season 2

10 Predictions For 'Outer Banks' Season 2 — Because There’s NO WAY John B Stays With Sarah Cameron

These are all certified GOLD.

17242

If you haven't already binged season 1 Netflix's "Outer Banks," then kindly remove yourself from this article and go do so now.

Now that we got that spoiler warning out of the way, we can talk about some predictions for "Outer Banks" since Netflix officially confirmed the show has already been renewed for a second season.

Here are 10 predictions for season 2 that could make the second season as crazy and awesome as the first:

1. Kie and Pope move forward as more than friends.

But shit will hit the fan once Pope realizes Kie has feelings for John B.

2. A bunch of shit happens in the Bahamas as they search for the gold.

Duh.

3. Like Sarah Cameron getting kidnapped.

This will let John B reunite with the rest of the Pogues, and they'll join him to help find Sarah — and the gold.

4. Kie and John B will get a second kiss.

Because not everyone is sold on Sarah Cameron and John B ending up together.

5. Ward dies.

RIP to the Kook King.

6. Wheezie finds out what her dad did.

7. New characters are introduced — including a love interest for JJ.

8. Topper continues to try to win Sarah back.

And he might even become someone you root for — think back to Luke's character arc in "The OC."

9. Rafe takes ownership for killing Sheriff Peterkin.

10. Something major — and probably very bad — will happen to one of our four favorite Pogues.

And yeah, it's probably going to be JJ.