coldplay lyrics for instagram captions

20 Coldplay Lyrics That Will Give You Life, Or Just The Perfect Insta Caption

Life throws you curve balls, it gets messy and completely unbalanced, but nothing brings you back to earth like Coldplay.

32453
coldplay band performing on stage

For when you cant figure out just what to say, or exactly how to get back to normal these lyrics will give you words.

Yellow

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do." — "Yellow" by Coldplay

Viva La Vida

"Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost, doesn't mean I'll stop." — "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay

A Sky Full Of Stars

"I don't care if you tear me apart, I don't care if you do, 'cause in a sky full of stars I think I saw you." — "A Sky Full Of Stars" by Coldplay

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

"I'd rather be a comma, than a full stop." — "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" by Coldplay

Adventure of a Lifetime

"Under this pressure, under this weight, we are diamonds taking shape." — "Adventure Of A Lifetime" by Coldplay

Fix You

"Lights will guide you home." — "Fix You" by Coldplay

The Scientist

"I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart." — "The Scientist" by Coldplay

Miracles

"When I look in your eyes, I forget all about what hurts." — "Miracles" by Coldplay

Army Of One

"And there isn't a fire that I wouldn't walk through, my army of one is gonna fight for you" — "Army Of One" by Coldplay

Us Against The World

"Through chaos as it swirls it's us against the world." — "Us Against The World" by Coldplay

Green Eyes

"You're the one I wanted to find." — "Green Eyes" by Coldplay

Everglow

"So if you love someone you should let them know." — " Everglow" by Coldplay

Hurts Like Heaven

"I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine." — "Hurts Like Heaven" by Coldplay

Something Just Like This

"I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts, some superhero, some fairytale bliss. Just something I can turn to, somebody I can kiss, I want something just like this." — "Something Just Like This" by Chainsmokers featuring Coldplay

Paradise

"She ran away in her sleep and dreamed of paradise." — "Paradise" by Coldplay

Warning Sign

"I started looking for a warning sign. When the truth is, I miss you. So I crawl back into your open arms." — "Warning Sign" by Coldplay

Sparks

"My heart is yours. It's you that I hold on to, that's what I do." — "Sparks" by Coldplay

Magic

"And if you were to ask me, after all, that we've been through; still believe in magic. Yes, I do. Of course, I do." — "Magic" by Coldplay

'Till Kingdom Come

"For you, id wait till kingdom come." — "'Till Kingdom Come" by Coldplay

Warning Sign

"You were an island and I passed you by." — "Warning Sign" by Coldplay