7 Questions Every Girl Who Hasn't Seen 'Outer Banks' Wants Answered NOW

OK, I'll bite. What is "Outer Banks?"

5337

I know Outer Banks is the new Netflix trend, but I really have no idea what's going on. I think I speak for all of us who haven't seen it when I ask these seven burning questions.

1. Who is Sarah Cameron? 

Why does everyone have an opinion on who she should end up with? Is this a Rory + Logan situation?

2. Why is everyone SO hot?

We've seen the pictures... aren't they teenagers? I for one definitely did NOT look like that at 17. Please tell us they're at least 18.

3. Do they surf?

Surfer boys are hot. In that case, I think we can understand.

4. Does this really go down in the Outer Banks?

My family vacations there every few years, and I have never once seen a totally awesome beach party like there was in the trailer. Are we missing out? Are we missing out on the hotties hiding and partying somewhere?

5. Is this like a romance drama?

Is this like when everyone was obsessed with "To All The Boys I've Loved Before?"

6. What is a 'John B?"

Does that indicate there are several different Johns?

7. Should we watch it?

I'm a busy gal and so are most of us. Should we invest hours into this? Please let us know.