I know Outer Banks is the new Netflix trend, but I really have no idea what's going on. I think I speak for all of us who haven't seen it when I ask these seven burning questions.
1. Who is Sarah Cameron?
Why does everyone have an opinion on who she should end up with? Is this a Rory + Logan situation?
2. Why is everyone SO hot?
We've seen the pictures... aren't they teenagers? I for one definitely did NOT look like that at 17. Please tell us they're at least 18.
3. Do they surf?
Surfer boys are hot. In that case, I think we can understand.
4. Does this really go down in the Outer Banks?
My family vacations there every few years, and I have never once seen a totally awesome beach party like there was in the trailer. Are we missing out? Are we missing out on the hotties hiding and partying somewhere?
5. Is this like a romance drama?
Is this like when everyone was obsessed with "To All The Boys I've Loved Before?"
6. What is a 'John B?"
Does that indicate there are several different Johns?
7. Should we watch it?
I'm a busy gal and so are most of us. Should we invest hours into this? Please let us know.
- 3 Questions I Need To Be Answered ASAP In 'Outer Banks' Season 2 ›
- 11 Shows To Watch On Netflix After You Finish 'Outer Banks' In Less ... ›
- 10 Predictions For 'Outer Banks' Season 2 ›
- Why Netflix's 'Outer Banks' Makes Perfect Quarantine TV ›
- 7 Theories For "Outer Banks" Season 2 ›
- All Of The Outer Banks Characters Ranked ›
- 6 Reasons To Stop Everything And Watch Outer Banks on Netflix ... ›
- 9 Reasons John B From Netflix's 'Outer Banks' Is The Quarantine ... ›
- 8 Reasons John B And Kie Will Finally Get Together In Season 2 Of ... ›
- The Real Love Story On Netflix's 'Outer Banks' Is NOT About John B ... ›