Why Netflix's 'Outer Banks' Makes Perfect Quarantine TV

10 Reasons Netflix's 'Outer Banks' Is The PERFECT Quarantine Show — Whether You’re A Pogue Or Kook

You absolutely would die for John B.

1726

If you haven't heard about Netflix's newest hit "Outer Banks" — just WTF do you have going on in your life that's so important right now?

In this Groundhog Day new normal life we live in, one thing almost everyone is clinging to is Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and other platforms in hope of finding something to take their minds off coronavirus and quarantine.

Well, if you haven't discovered "Outer Banks" on Netflix yet, it's time to do so. It is absolutely the perfect show to consume right now, and you need to do it ASAP for these 10 reasons.

1. John B is smoking hot.

You absolutely would ruin your life for him.

2. It takes place on a beach, on water — the kind of place you and your S.O. can't go right now, and probably won't be able to go this summer.

This might be the closest thing you get to a vacation for a very long time.

3. Sarah Cameron is smoking hot.

There is a scene where she gets stung by a jellyfish, and let's just say jellyfish should use it for good PR.

4. The characters go on a "Goonies" meets "The O.C." type of adventure that takes your mind off of coronavirus and quarantine, if even just for a little bit.

It just has this nostalgic kinda energy to it that you can't get enough of.

5. Pope is really cute — and also smart.

He's an easy character to root for.

6. Topper is one of the dumbest TV characters in quite some time, and it's fun to laugh at.

The kind of young man you'd expect to find at a MAGA convention.

7. Kiara is really cute — and also smart.

Kiki, do you love me? Are you ridin'?

8. JJ is hot, and he's a bad boy.

JJ, PUT DOWN THE GUN, JJ. JJ, DON'T BUY THAT HOT TUB, JJ.

9. Rafe is one of the dumbest TV characters in quite some time, and it's fun to laugh at.

He is as stupid as his name is — and then some.

10. Sarah Cameron's dad is kinda hot.

SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO JOSH PORTER AFTER DUNDER MIFFLIN CLOSED ITS STAMFORD CONNECTICUT BRANCH.

From Your Site Articles