OTOUCH's Clitoral Sucking Vibrator Changed My Life

I Used A Clitoral Sucking Sex Toy For The First Time, And O Did It Change My Life

Once the limited-edition features attack, you'll never go back.

3200

I've been a sex blogger for almost two years, and I can honestly say I've become quite the sex toy connoisseur.

I've tested out vibrators that mimic the shape of my palm to vibrators that are longer and more slender with a pearl-shaped feature added to it. However, up until recently, I had never used a clitoral sucking vibrator.

As someone who personally doesn't need much clitoral stimulation, I never thought they were necessary, but boy was I wrong.

After trying OTOUCH's Clitoral Sucking Stimulator, "PET," I can honestly say that clitoral suckers are one of a kind and worth every penny. Made of medical-grade silicone, the Clitoral Sucking Stimulator – PET – is a versatile, electro tongue, heating massager for the clitoris. It delivers enough sucks and flicks to take your novelty pleasure to its highest peak!

Admittedly, upon first testing it out, I was nervous. I already heard a lot of great things about this clitoral sucker so I found it intimidating to the point where I put my index finger inside the suction part of the toy before I put it anywhere else.

But, as soon as I noticed how amazing the motion of the suction felt on my index finger, I already knew I was too far gone with anticipation and excitement. I even placed it on my nipples next to see how that would feel and once again, I never thought this stimulation was as necessary before, but now it's electrifying.

Once I finally worked up the courage to put it even lower on my body, it was nothing short of explosions. It was like a scene in any cheesy movie or TV show when two lovers kiss and there's an immediate display of fireworks, except in my case I was with my vibrator and not an actual human being.

This is one of those toys where once the limited-edition features attack, you'll never go back.

Now I see how OTOUCH official, an international brand from Hong Kong, commits itself to creating a fun, healthy, and happy sex life for all people. For more updates, follow @otouch_official on Instagram and stay tuned for more reviews from me on their orgasmic products.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.