8 Porn Stars Reveal The Craziest Sex They've Ever Had

I Asked 8 Famous Porn Stars About The Craziest Stuff They’ve Done In Bed, And Yea, Their Responses Are NSFW

The best bits from the largest event in the U.S. dedicated to love and sex.

623

Disclaimer: This article shares explicit sex acts described by porn stars.

Last weekend I went to EXXXOTICA, the biggest sex convention in the country. If you've attended before, you already know what kind of shenanigans goes down at the three-day expo. There are the hottest male strippers giving out Magic Mike lap dances to volunteers on the stage, seminars given by some of the top sexperts in the field of sex education, live demos led by world-renowned BDSM practitioners, phallic-shaped food, and grand cash prizes for the winners of the infamous Team TexASS Twerk Contest.

In addition to the perfect activities for a weekend of debauchery, all attendees can meet their favorite porn stars and cam girls face to face. While I was there I took the liberty of asking some of my favorites a question I had been dying to ask, simply out of curiosity...

"What is the craziest sex you've ever had?" Here are the best answers I received:

Katie Morgan

"I did a 'Star Trek' parody and I had sex with Spock and then he came green cake frosting all over me. It was so much. It was awful and weird, but definitely one of the craziest sexual experiences I've ever had."

Reya Sunshine

"There was this guy trying to hook up with me and I finally agreed for him to come over. Then he texts me telling me that he has some massage oil that he's going to use to massage me. Once he moved over, we have sex and then afterward he decides to massage me, which is funny because usually people do that beforehand, but whatever. Before he massages me, he gets out lube and pours it all over my body and the whole time I'm thinking 'Wait did he just use lube as massage oil?'"

Bethany Benz

"It was in the bathroom of a plane while everyone was awake so we had to be very sneaky about it.”

Pinky

"The craziest sex I've ever had was in my wh*ring days before I did porn. I was with this girl and she f*cked me in my ass with a strap on."

Vickie Chase

“My craziest sex was for Kink.com and it was a hardcore gang bang. I remember it being so crazy that I was treated like a rag doll. I was being pulled and slapped. There were like 6-8 guys I picked for the scene. Honestly, the double penetration part was the highlight of the scene for me. I felt like such a bad-ass after it was finished."

Alexis Texas

"It was an oil scene and there was so much oil used in the scene that I still had it on me two weeks later in every crevice of my body. It was like a slip and slide, but sexual."

Teanna Trump

"It was a 10 guy gangbang with a few other girls, but all the guys had big dicks so a bitch's pussy was ran through. It took about two weeks to recover. I couldn't feel shit!"

Jillian Janson

"It was for Anatomik Media. They bought 30 cakes, 30 pies, syrup, oatmeal, whipped cream, and any kind of food you can imagine. We started off the scene by throwing pies in each other's faces and rubbing it all over each other's tits and then we shoved bananas in each other's buttholes. The first scene was just with girls, but the next one was with guys too. It got crazier when you add dicks into the mix because you're getting throat fucked while there's syrup all over your face and strawberry juice in your eyes. You have dick after dick after dick coming for you until you have no idea whose dick is going in what hole!"

Follow Swoon on Instagram.