Oscar Meyer Heats Up The App Store With New Dating App Sizzl, Exclusively For Bacon Lovers

Will you have Oscar Meyer to thank for finding your soul mate?

108
Preview of Oscar Meyer's dating app for bacon lovers: Sizzl

Are you a dog person? Where do you want to live after college? Do you like bacon? First dates can be awkward; especially when you find out the stranger across from you is so unfortunately not a stranger that loves bacon. But do not fear! Oscar Meyer has launched a new Tinder-like app, Sizzl, a dating app based on bacon compatibility.

Bacon lovers rank preference in preferred meat (turkey? pork? both?) and their cooking preference (chewy? crispy? burnt?).

three iphones showing images of the new dating

Profiles display bacon likings and Facebook pictures, and just like Tinder, users swipe in hopes of finding their perfect match.

The new app is a bold follow-up to Oscar Meyer's previous "Wake Up and Smell The Bacon" promotion, a stunt that gave out 4,700 bacon alarm attachments that adhered to their smartphone app, that would wake users up with the aroma of freshly cooked bacon.

Oscar Meyer's marketing capacity pushes bacon lovers everywhere to unite.

Will you have bacon to thank for finding your soul mate?