Open Letter to my Junior Year Roommate

Open Letter to my Junior Year Roommate

I am thankful for the laughter
59

Dear Junior Year Roommate,

First off, I want to say thank you. Thank you for being you and for your friendship and reaching out to me to ask me to be your roommate. Freshman, sophomore year I have had two different roommates. During freshman and sophomore year, there was a lot I learned, some things I definitely wasn't expecting. I have grown as a person and this year I can definitely see how I have changed. Now it's junior year and you came along. I am so thankful for you and how the Lord has placed us together as roommates.

Thank you for your laughs. I am so thankful for you and how we make each other laugh. They say laughter is the best medicine and that is so true. Coming back from a long day of classes and catching up is one of my favorite things to do. We always seem to make each other laugh.

Thank you for the memories that we are creating. I am so thankful for all the memories we've had together this semester. From car rides to the store to watching Netflix, and even trick or treating, we've had so many great memories. I am forever grateful for the memories that we have created so far.

Thank you for being honest and open. Being honest and open I believe is a key to being roommates. I love how I can share anything with you, and you won't judge. You will give me your honest opinion on whatever the situation is. I am so grateful for your opinions. Thank you for the encouragement that you give to me as well.

I thank the Lord every night for you that back in May you reached out to me asking me to be your roommate. I was open and prayed about it and I am thankful the Lord placed us in each other's lives. I look forward to how we will continue to grow as friends.

With love,

Laurel