Every year, like clockwork, the same things ALWAYS happen on or around Christmas. Like...
I wake up way too earlyGiphy
Honestly, it is not like I am trying to wake up early. I can't help it if my body wants me to be up when no one else does. This is definitely a tradition of me stomping around waking up the whole family for presents.
Someone is going to break somethingGiphy
We can't get through a Christmas without someone breaking something. Whether it's a mug full of coffee, or a new iPhone, something is going to break.
The tree will fall downGiphy
Maybe it is just our family, but honestly, there are so many times that the tree falls, either by us or our cat... or our other cat.
Someone will be unhappyGiphy
Don't you wish you could be as happy as the kid that got the avocado? That is just not a realistic thing is it? Someone will be a little sad or upset about not getting something, or getting something and not liking it.
We will not be on the same page for the rest of the dayGiphy
You know when everyone had a different idea of what they were doing that day? No one is ever on the same page, whether it's church or grandma's house or even whose car to take. Let the fighting begin.
- 6 Christmas Traditions I Love ›
- 25 Days Of Original Christmas Traditions To Start This Year ›
- Christmas Traditions...Involving Take-Out Chinese Food? ›
- 5 Of My Favorite Christmas Traditions ›
- My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Traditions ›
- 10 Christmas Traditions From Our Childhood That We Still Love ›
- My Favorite Christmas Traditions ›
- 7 Of The Best Christmas Traditions ›
- 10 Christmas Traditions Your Friends And Family Can Start This Year ›
- The History Behind Favorite Christmas Traditions | Reader's Digest ›
- 20 Memory Making Family Christmas Traditions to Start This Year ›
- Christmas Customs and Christmas Traditions, The History of ... ›
- 10 Wacky Christmas Traditions From Around The World | Care2 ... ›
- 8 Truly Strange Christmas Customs | Mental Floss ›
- 19 Hilarious Christmas Traditions To Start This Year ›