For anyone who doesn't know, 'SpongeBob Squarepants' is a cartoon-classic and I'm sure there are many who grew up loving him just as much as I did. Many would be surprised on how many memes from the show represent our everyday lives. Here's a hilariously relatable list of the process each broke college kid goes through undoubtedly every Christmas season, told by SpongeBob Squarepants himself.

1. We are READY 

Yay! Gift giving is SO fun, I can't wait to give all of my loved ones the BEST gift this year!

2. Confusion

My mom wanted a new coffee maker, but maybe that was my sister that mentioned she did. If I get one hoodie for my roommate, that means I need to get another hoodie for my OTHER roommate. I'm confused. I don't know what to get anyone.

3. Stalling...

OK, so maybe there's more time to spare. I needed these boots for myself, anyway. I also totally have time for shopping, it's only the beginning of December...

4. Pre-present excitement

That feeling you get when you think of the PERFECT Christmas gift.

5. Here come the water works.

I forgot I'm a broke college student with $3.06 in my bank account. SOS

6. More time has passed, here comes the stress.

Not only do I need money for presents, but everything is starting to sell-out in stores. HOW AM I GOING TO GET IT TOGETHER IN TIME?

7. The waiting game

Now that I bought my presents, I will sit at my door like so and wait for the mail man to come!

8. Still... patiently... waiting...

Tired of waiting, need to stay patient... help.

9. The angry shopper 

After you receive the cheap-finds you found online. Too bad those cute hoodies are in youth sizes! To the return pile they go...

10. Gift wrapping 

The gifts are here and you even bought the festive wrapping paper. Just have to get through gift wrapping and we're done!

11. No tape? Of course. 

Why me?

12. Completion at last

Gifts are bought, wrapped and under the tree. Until next year!

Love,

Broke College Student