Don't Be So Hard On Yourself

Don't Be So Hard On Yourself

​We are wired to want to be the best out of everyone, but we should focus on being the best versions of ourselves.
253

We are wired to want to be the best out of everyone, but we should focus on being the best versions of ourselves.

Social media has such a strong impact on our lives today and it is hard not to get wrapped into it. We see Instagram models and people with perfect figures so we compare ourselves and become our own worst critics.

Your body is the most powerful tool you have and you need to take advantage of all it has to offer. You never know what you are capable of until you try.

Focus on eating well and living an active life. You should never focus on what the scale says or your reflection in the mirror.

If you are happy with yourself internally it shouldn’t matter what others think of you externally. Learn to not be affected by others’ opinions or comments.

The only opinions about your physique or appearance that should be relevant to your life are your own. If you are dissatisfied with your physical health, then change it. If you have the ability to live a healthier life, take it.

Work until you are happy on the inside and that will reflect outward. Learn to be happy with yourself and not feel the need to critique every part of your body.

Don’t be so hard on yourself and especially don’t let others be hard on you. People need to focus on bettering themselves and not on critiquing others.

Your body is a temple and you need to treat it as one. Some do not have the abilities as others do and I️ take that into consideration every day.

I️ am thankful for a healthy body and I️ take advantage of the opportunities it gives me. I️ put good foods into it and stay active because I know how lucky I am to have that ability.

The healthier you live and the happier you are with yourself, the less you will compare yourself to others. You will live a better overall life by not being so hard on yourself and taking advantage of all your body has to offer you.