I Tried A Box Subscription For My Workout Clothes, Here Are My Thoughts

I tried this yoga club box so that you wouldn't have to!

60
Photo by Gracie Swift

If you're anything like me, you like your workout clothing to fit a certain way that makes you feel both comfortable and confident. Once I find a style or a brand that I like, it's hard for me to branch out and try anything different, anyone else?

My ideal fit depends on the workout I'm doing! For spin, I usually go with a high-waisted legging and high neck sports bra. The gym, I can mix and match a fun pair of shorts with a tank or a nice fitted t-shirt. Hot yoga, I do like the high-waisted legging with whatever cute sports bra. Usually, I go with neutral colors and not super out there patterns that would make me stand out in a crowd.

YogaClub allowed me to enter my style preferences, ways I enjoy to workout, etc. It was so easy to take the quick five-minute survey and enter my information for payment and location of delivery. After those steps were finished, all I had to do was wait. The unique thing about the YogaClub is that it is clothing sent to you monthly based off of your style preferences. It's not just some random clothing company that fills those boxes, it's name brand and quality clothing (Vie Active, Teeki, Beyond Yoga, Onzie, etc.) When you get this box subscription, you aren't paying crazy wild prices for those high-quality brands, you're simply paying the price for the box - which as a struggling college kid is so nice.

I am not going to lie here, I was skeptic. But when my first box came in, I was pleasantly surprised. The pink leggings and matching sports bra were accompanied with a cute white tank top. The neutral colors were ideal and the leggings were... high-waisted! My favorite. Then, I decided to put it to the test.

I went to yoga and spin class with my new gear, it was quality and really fit me how I like. I was also very pleased with how well the items fit on my body! Just perfect sizing - and if for some reason things hadn't fit me properly, the exchange policy is super simple to figure out... which is always nice.

So let's do a small recap: take a survey, fill in some info, wait, box delivered, and you're set to style it up however and wherever you get your sweat on! If for some reason there was ever any issue... every person that I spoke with, was so helpful and kind. The quality of not only the products but the people who are behind it all really makes the experience well worth it.

I really don't think that there is nothing wrong with giving this a shot, and I will highly recommend this to everyone who is even remotely curious about trying this! So GO, take the quiz, and get yourself some cute new gear!

Thank you YogaClub!!!