You know that amazing feeling after you eat something that went so well together? I love it, and I love to try lots of food pairings that can be comforting, healthy, and fun.
1. Mac n’ cheese and chocolate milk
Both GOD tier of comfort foods. The salty mac balances out the sweet chocolate in such a perfect way. 10/10 in my book.
2. Pickles and peanut butter & jelly
Pickles are my favorite snack, and pb&j is my favorite sandwich. It just makes sense to pair them.
3. Grilled chicken and garlic green beans
A bit of a boring one, but trust me, it’s the best. It’s easy, healthy and super yummy together.
4. Orange chicken and an iced caramel macchiato
It sounds weird, but it was a staple for me my freshman year, so eating it now brings me back to those lovely dorm days.
5. Watermelon and ice cream
There is nothing better than watermelon on a hot day, except maybe getting some ice cream to go with it.
- 7 Holiday Book & Food Pairings ›
- How Sriracha Can Spice Up Your Life ›
- 17 Foods College Kids Need To Stock, For When Dining Halls Fail ›
- 10 Reasons Why Cashew Chicken Is Better Than All Food ›
- 6 Of The Best Snack Food Combinations ›
- Food Pairing | Euromaxx - YouTube ›
- Techniques for Perfect Taste and Flavor Pairings w/Charts ›
- The 100 best food pairings ever ›
- Algorithmically delicious-How food pairing takes flavor to the next level ›
- 10 Healthy Food Pairings That Elevate Your Meal's Nutrition | Shape ›
- Foodpairing ›
- Flavor network and the principles of food pairing | Scientific Reports ›
- Science behind - Foodpairing ›
- Foodpairing - Wikipedia ›
- Foodpairing homepage ›