6 Of The Best Snack Food Combinations

6 Of The Best Snack Food Combinations

Some weird food combinations to give a try!

568
6 Of The Best Snack Food Combinations

Growing up, my mom is a huge fan of potato chips, so I learned great things to pair with potato chips, which lead to me pairing other snack foods with . I know this is going to sound weird, but here are the best things that pair with snack foods, or what to dip snack foods in.

Potato Chips and Ketchup

I know that this is a common combination, but there are people that still find this a weird combination. I believe that the sweetness of the ketchup (I know that we do not think of ketchup as sweet, but with potato chips it is) and the saltiness of the potato chips just makes the perfect combination. I figured that this would be a good one to start out with, because it is more common.

Potato Chips and Red Sauce

Yes, dipping potato chips in marinara sauce is really amazing. The saltiness of the potato chips and the flavor of the sauce just makes it an fantastic combination. Pretty much pairing this with anything that has tomatoes is amazing.

Pretzels and Pickle Juice

I know this sounds weird, but don't knock it until you try it. I think it is the right amount of saltiness with the pretzels and sour with the pickle juice (or sweet for me since I only like bread and butter pickles), that it is just a great combination.

Pretzels and Potato Chips

I know that this is two common snack foods, but put them together and it is amazing. Probably the greasiness of the potato and the dryness of the pretzels is delicious. Try it the next time that you are craving both! It will be worth it.

Potato Chips on Sandwiches

I know that many people love this, but it is still not as common as it should be. It is divine to have the crunch of the potato chips on a soft sandwich. It is the perfect pairing, and needs to be a common thing like soon! Whether it be a sub, grinder, HAMBURGER, or any sandwich, give it a try!

And one lunch food combination:

Grilled Cheese and Red Sauce

You have no idea what you are missing. Rather than dipping it in tomato soup like normal, try dipping it in marinara sauce! It is almost like tomato soup, but saltier and not as soupy. It is almost like mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce, but so much better and not as greasy! It is a healthy alternative to what you are craving!

Next time you have no idea what to eat, give one of these combinations a try!